Ponte Resource  Accounting Services and Financial Recruitment
Email Us: Info@ponteltd.co.uk 

Incorporation Service

Incorporation Services

To set up a private limited company you need to register with Companies House. This is known as ‘incorporation’.

You’ll need:
  • a suitable company name
  • an address for the company
  • at least one director
  • details of the company’s shares - you need at least one shareholder
  • nature of the business
You’ll also need:

Shareholders to agree to create the company and the written rules (known as ‘memorandum and articles of association’)

NEW - Persons of Significant Control (PSC)
Details of people with significant control over your company, for example anyone with more than 25% shares or voting rights

Please contact if you need further advice, have any questions about our services, would like a free consultation
Share by: